Welcome to MyMark
and Data Processing Addendum
, the following are terms of service for using https://www.mymark.me
and its services (hereafter referred to as “Website”).
Agreement to Terms
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services and the Website. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that company or other legal entity
Changes to Terms or Services
We may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Website or through other communication means. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Website, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not use the Services anymore. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
Who May Use the Services:
You may use the Services only if you are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with us and you are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
Registration and Your Information
If you want to use certain features of the Services you’ll have to create an account (“Account”). You can do this via the Website or through your account with certain third-party social networking services such as Facebook, Google+ (each, an “SNS Account”). If you choose the SNS Account option we’ll create your Account by extracting from your SNS Account certain personal information such as your name and email address and other personal information that your privacy settings on the SNS Account permit us to access. It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information for your Account and you agree to update such information, as needed, to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you don’t, we might have to suspend or terminate your Account. You agree that you won’t disclose your Account password to anyone and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
MyMark does not warrant that
- the Services will meet your requirements or expectations,
- the Services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable,
- Any errors in the Services will be corrected.
You understand and agree that MyMark shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss, resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Services;
- any changes which MyMark may make to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services;
- or any other matter relating to the Services.
Technical support is provided on a best-effort basis and only by e-mail.
You understand that MyMark can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Services.
Changes and Modifications
MyMark may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) Services (or features within Services) at MyMark’s sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, MyMark’s name, any MyMark trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any our system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any Meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing our trademark(s), logo URL or product name without our express written consent;
- Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on or made available to the Services.
- The manner, mode and extent of advertising on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You agree that MyMark may place such advertising on the Services.
- If you are using a free service, you must not block such advertising.
You acknowledge that MyMark will send Emails and Text messages to effectively perform Services. You authorize MyMark to send You Emails and Text messages when required.
Monitoring of Users
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
Our service allows or permits you, as the account holder, to link, store, share and post and otherwise make available or accessible information, text, videos, graphics, or any other material (“content”). You are responsible for the content that is posted by you to the Service. This will include the content’s legality, reliability and appropriateness or accuracy.
When you post content to the Service, you are granting us to a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free license to use, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, distribute and reproduce such content, on and through the Service.
By granting us the license to use the content posted by you, as mentioned above), you agree that this license includes the right for myMark.me to make available such content posted by you to other users of the Service. These users may also use your Content subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Regarding the content you submit, display or post on or through the Service, you retain any and all of your rights. The responsibility of protecting those rights is yours.
You warrant and represent that (i) posting your content on or through the Service does not, directly or indirectly, violate the publicity rights, privacy rights, contract rights or copyrights or any other rights of any person or organization or group.
Link to Third Party Websites
- Our Service contains link to third party websites and services. These websites and services are not owned or controlled or managed by MyMark.
- As far as control or responsibility is concerned, MyMark has no control over, and takes or assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, terms and conditions or practices of websites or services of any third party.
- You acknowledge and agree that MyMark shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such goods and services or content available on or through any such websites or services.
- MyMark advises you to read the privacy policies and terms and conditions as given in the websites or services of any third party website that you visit or use.
MyMark uses affiliate links to rakutenmarketing.com, Cj.com, Amazon.com, Ebay.com etc. MyMark may earn affiliate commission when you purchase products using our affiliate links. The ownership of trademarks, logos and content used in the affiliate links belongs to their respective owners. MyMark does not claim any rights in the affiliate links.
This site uses links and to Amazon. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, inc. or its affiliates.
MyMark may provide premium features on monthly subscription basis. MyMark may process the payment for such monthly subscriptions via a third-party vendor. Detailed list of premium features will be notified on the Website
The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The affiliates, subsidiaries and the licensors of myMark.me do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, be secure or be available or accessible at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects at any given point in time will be rectified or corrected; c) the Service is free of computer viruses or other related components that may or may not be harmful; or d) your requirement will be met when you use or access the Service.
Link to Third-party websites
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website. Through this Website you may be able to link to other Apps which are not under our control, we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website, myMark.me may suspend or terminate your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if the terms and conditions are breached or violated by you.
Your right to use the Service will immediately cease upon account termination. If you wish to terminate your account, go to my account page and click on delete my account. Your account will be permanently deleted after 30 days of that request. In the event of your account being inactive or not being used for three months at a stretch, then we may close your account.
Please report any violations of the Terms and Conditions on our Website to email@example.com
If there are issues with content infringing upon copyrights, trademarks, or any other intellectual property please contact firstname.lastname@example.org